Woodlands Themed Decorative Christmas Shadow Box Idea
Woodlands themed decorative Christmas shadow box idea is still the rage of all the holiday season in this year. It is hard to not to be enamored with gorgeous forest animals. Complement your sweet monochromatic woodlands themed with Christmas tree shadowbox to create a rustic Christmas that will beautify your holiday. This unexpected piece of the decoration of holiday design will add you some whimsy to get the special decoration of the winter this year. Do you want to make it by your own self?
DIY Christmas Shadow Box Idea
Images Source: homedit
Then you will need some materials like white paint, tree shadow box, miniature resin animals, fabric flowers, super fine glitter, hot glue gun, and wood patterned paper.
After having those materials, then you have to do some steps to create woodlands themed decorative Christmas shadow box crafts.
- First is painting the unfinished wood tree shadow box with white paint and let it dry between you apply the other steps.
- Second is tracing the wood patterned paper to complete the back of this shadowbox well as the sides. Cut out the paper and then use a hot glue gun to adhere it to the tree-shaped box.
- The third is painting the resin animal miniatures with the same color as you paint for step one. You can choose a variety of woodland animals like deer, hedgehog, owl, squirrel, and fox. Those animal miniatures can be found in the craft store with fairy garden miniature items.
- Fourth is to sprinkle on the superfine white glitter when the paint on the animal miniatures is still wet and then dry it completely.
- The final is arranging the animal miniatures in your shadow box until you like with the layout. You can use a bit of hot glue to glue each animal in place.
These woodlands themed decorative Christmas shadow box craft on your mantle. It will be looked great in a window or displayed it on an entry table. Then, have fun with crafting and creating it for welcoming the holidays.